I'm not trying to rat you out Parker Clan, but you probably weren't even aware that your fantasy team has snuck into the playoffs and made your way into the Championship game. The last time you logged in to check your lineup you were a day away from a 5-0 start. Since that time you've managed to lose 6 games, win 1, and force a tie to barely squeak into the playoffs with the #8 seed.
In the playoffs, you somehow put up a ridiculous 133 points in the first round to knock out the #1 seed and you kept it going with a 10 point victory over Papa Bob last week. I'm just writing this to let you know that you can either try to become the first team in the history of our family to win the championship by not even monitoring your team or you can realize that you are undefeated (5-0) when you do look at your lineup.
Just thought you'd appreciate the heads up! :)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh- I just laughed so hard that I cried!! I think we found our strategy for next year!
Glad you got a kick out of it. I did too.
Post a Comment