Thank you, Aunt Debbie-Debbie for the "Balentime's Box!" The girls LOVED opening it up and, of course, the books were a hit!
I laughed so hard I cried when she pulled out the pink and white striped skirt and said, "OH! OH! It's a booger-rag!" I'll put the story of THAT at the bottom:
This is the best pic I could get of the spring outfit (So cute, by the way!):
Alright, the booger rag...
So she has this thing at night where she will pick her nose and then call for us to come get whatever she pulls out. Yes. Exceedingly gross.
She will yell, "MOMMY! I got a BOOOOOOGER!" I got really really tired of going in there to get them off of her fingers, so I had a brilliant idea of letting her pick her own burp cloth out of Cate's basket at night to... well, wipe things on. She loves it. Calls it her booger rag. She usually chooses the pink and white striped ones.
So when she pulled the skirt out of the box, I guess she thought it was a super-exciting new "booger rag".
1 comments:
LOL - I will have to remember the pink and white stripe thing. XOX
Post a Comment