Monday, April 6, 2009

Vacation T-shirts!

Here's what we've found so far. We'll keep looking, but this design is an early favorite. What do you all think? Below is what it would look like in several other colors. Any ideas on whether we should all have the same color or seperate colors by family or individual? I'll post any other design I find that have potential in the future...or later today. :)















5 comments:

Becky said...

looks good! does the lettering and print have to be brown?

Anonymous said...

It can be anything you want it to be. We can change the font style, what the text says...everything. What did you have in mind for the color?

Anonymous said...

I like the yellow and the bright blue ones. I like the brown lettering (although I thought it was more red when I saw it at Grammys).

Debbie said...

Question - Is it actually called Pensacola Beach? I know it's Pensacola, Florida. Maybe just Pensacola? XOXO

Anonymous said...

I think Pensacola Beach is a suburb of Pensacola.