Wednesday, June 10, 2009

T-Shirt Design Contest!

Due to a higher price on t-shirts we won't get to see every design that we came up with on the beach this month. I thought it'd be fun to put to a vote what the best t-shirt design was. I nominate the following three designs:

Design #1 for your consideration. Design by Kevin and Jessica Juhl. To be worn by Mark Juhl.

Design #2 for your consideration. Design by Terry Moore. To be worn by Terry Moore and Bob Colyer.

Design #3 for your consideration. Design by Becky Parker? (correct me if I'm wrong). Design intended for Mark Martin, Jon David Parker, and Tyler Martin.
Leave comments to vote for your favorite! Feel free to write-in vote if I failed to nominate your favorite. (Steve is totally voting for his old school 49er shirt...)







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the first vote goes to...Terry Moore! - Kevin

Anonymous said...

Terry's is pretty cool! ~Jess

Debbie said...

I vote for design #2 also. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a tough one, but I've gotta go with #3.

Becky said...

I'm going with #3- and not because I designed it (I don't think I did). I just love the '90s throw back look!